Japan Club - Montclair State University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan Club - Montclair State University

japanc.weebly.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club?

Go down 
+3
SSJ2 Gohan
Half
Mike-san
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Half

Half

Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club?   Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:32 pm

Hi Mike Very Happy

HAAAIIIIIII SUUUUUUUZZZZ :3
Back to top Go down
Epithimia

Epithimia

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club?   Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:50 pm

Hey Josh, I have another rugrats/pudding thing to show you, it's on Dom's facebook
Back to top Go down
Half

Half

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club?   Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:00 pm

oh lord <_< *runs off*
Back to top Go down
A-chan

A-chan

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club?   Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:04 am

Very Happy I has not met joo yet but I already like you. Looking forward to meeting you! Though I may not be at the meetings this semester as much as I like (have a class during then) but I'll be at events (especially if JCDC is performing) and anime nights! I'm the shortest member of JCDC and a Sophomore. ;D Plus I has the very sexy major of Animation & Illustration!
Back to top Go down
http://www.innocent-passion.deviantart.com
striderJus

striderJus

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club?   Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:12 pm

U seem pretty cool can't wait to meetcha along wit the rest of the Japan club crew
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club?   Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:34 pm

Nice to meet you too. Even though the moonspeak intimidates me. Sigh. i need to learn Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Mike-san

Mike-san

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club?   Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:09 pm

@A-chan - Animation and Illustration is a very sexy major, I'll agree to that. It sucks that your schedule ruins most of your meeting times, but we'll bump into each other sooner or later. =D I'm actually headed to Sinatra tomorrow, but I'll try to look for everyone later on when returners come back.

@striderJus - You too! It'll be awesome to meet everyone at the club! =D

@Matt - Really, it seems intimidating but it's rather fun as you start to learn some early catchphrases. You should try a class out in the spring, even. =D
Back to top Go down
http://teamwatchusplay.blogspot.com/
striderJus

striderJus

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club?   Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:29 pm

im definitely gonna take some jap classes when im done wit my french ones Smile ive always wanted to learn japanese and i thnk thtl make a great 4th language for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Epithimia

Epithimia

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club?   Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:14 am

I haven't taken Japanese since high school. Frankly watching stuff in a language is one of the best ways to learn some, my French teacher told me that 2 years ago. I know a bunch of phrases in Japanese (but can't spell them for crap), but half of them are hentai phrases <_<
Back to top Go down
Epithimia

Epithimia

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club?   Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:15 am

Mike-san wrote:
@A-chan - Animation and Illustration is a very sexy major, I'll agree to that. It sucks that your schedule ruins most of your meeting times, but we'll bump into each other sooner or later. =D I'm actually headed to Sinatra tomorrow, but I'll try to look for everyone later on when returners come back.

NOOOOO I'm gonna be living in Sinatra but I won't be there til Monday I wanted to meet you ;_;
Back to top Go down
Mike-san

Mike-san

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club?   Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:15 am

We'll see each other tomorrow, it's cool. =D Know your room assignment yet?
Back to top Go down
Epithimia

Epithimia

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club?   Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:04 am

Mike-san wrote:
We'll see each other tomorrow, it's cool. =D Know your room assignment yet?

Negatory, all I know is I'm on the 2nd floor and I'm living with 2 CAs, Jack and Meghan.
Back to top Go down
Mike-san

Mike-san

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club?   Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:34 am

Oh, I saw Jack today. She helped me out get my room organized and all. She's cool, trust me.
Back to top Go down
Epithimia

Epithimia

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club?   Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:02 am

Mike-san wrote:
Oh, I saw Jack today. She helped me out get my room organized and all. She's cool, trust me.

Kay, you're new and you just met him, so you get a 'get out of jail free' card on this one, but Jack's a he.
Back to top Go down
Mike-san

Mike-san

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club?   Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:44 am

Epithimia wrote:
Mike-san wrote:

Kay, you're new and you just met him, so you get a 'get out of jail free' card on this one, but Jack's a he.

Orientation taught me that. >_<; I feel bad now, but I know the mix-up. Anyways, so you know Jack's a cool dude? I should think him tomorrow for putting up with my parent's crap tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Epithimia

Epithimia

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club?   Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Mike-san wrote:
Epithimia wrote:
Mike-san wrote:

Orientation taught me that. >_<; I feel bad now, but I know the mix-up. Anyways, so you know Jack's a cool dude? I should think him tomorrow for putting up with my parent's crap tomorrow.

What floor are you on anyway? I'm gonna have to figure out when I can find you.
Back to top Go down
Mike-san

Mike-san

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club?   Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:32 pm

Epithimia wrote:
Mike-san wrote:
Epithimia wrote:
Mike-san wrote:

What floor are you on anyway? I'm gonna have to figure out when I can find you.

We keep quoting each other! It's like the fun never ends! =D I'm on the fourth floor, so it's not too bad of a hike.
Back to top Go down
A-chan

A-chan

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club?   Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:48 am

@Suz >:3 I know where you live now...MWAHAHAHAHAHA! *totally knows where to go to stalk Suz, Julez, Meg & Dana when i go to sinatra*
Back to top Go down
http://www.innocent-passion.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club?   Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konnichiwa ogenki desu ka, Japan Club?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2