Japan Club - Montclair State University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan Club - Montclair State University

japanc.weebly.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mitsuwa Summer Festival - 7/13

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cc

cc

Mitsuwa Summer Festival - 7/13 Empty
PostSubject: Mitsuwa Summer Festival - 7/13   Mitsuwa Summer Festival - 7/13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:34 am

Mitsuwa Summer Festival will be on Saturday, August 13th.

Quote from the Fall Festival 2011 event thread:
Quote :

I suggest people to go because it is fun but also to get a feel of / ideas for the fall festival.
This includes, the setup placement and design wise, what kind of games we can adapt from their games, and even food/drinks.
I will be working at the Marukome Miso booth so I won't be able to join anyone to attend for fun. (unless im on my break, lol)
i'm going to make a field trip plan on facebook and here so maybe a group will go together. :)

If anyone wants to wear the yukata the club owns at the festival to join the festivities in that aspect, we should discuss it.
;)

Facebook Event Page

Let's have some fun!

Last edited by cc on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Overlord Quel

Overlord Quel

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuwa Summer Festival - 7/13   Mitsuwa Summer Festival - 7/13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:18 am

ooooh want..... ^_^ please let me know if we are acutally doing this... I can take off work if I know 2 weeks in advance... ^_^!!!!
Back to top Go down
Overlord Quel

Overlord Quel

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuwa Summer Festival - 7/13   Mitsuwa Summer Festival - 7/13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:43 am

ok im taking off from work for this...^_^ i has one carpool, prolly at least me and jamille, and anyone else who is meeting up at msu. i know suz is interested.
Back to top Go down
Epithimia

Epithimia

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuwa Summer Festival - 7/13   Mitsuwa Summer Festival - 7/13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:47 am

Overlord Quel wrote:
ok im taking off from work for this...^_^ i has one carpool, prolly at least me and jamille, and anyone else who is meeting up at msu. i know suz is interested.

Hell yeah I'm down (DAMN it's good to have a job), also does anyone remember if I took my yukata back or if it's still in the office?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuwa Summer Festival - 7/13   Mitsuwa Summer Festival - 7/13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mitsuwa Summer Festival - 7/13
Page 1 of 1