Japan Club - Montclair State University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan Club - Montclair State University

japanc.weebly.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advertisement!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess S

Advertisement!! Empty
PostSubject: Advertisement!!   Advertisement!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:22 am

I'm not sure if this warrants it's own topic or not, but advertisement is ridiculously important in terms of pulling in new students from our campus. One of our biggest problems at the bake sale was that nobody knew about it and it was in Richardson. We'll have the student center, so lots of passersby, but I was thinking we should start advertising a least two weeks in advance.

Based on the different events, I think it would be cute/effective to put something like this:

example: Zombie Event

Rec Center: Like running? Like zombies? Like running from zombies?

example: cafe`

Blanton/Freeman: Tired of Blanton/Freeman food? want some gourmet fun?

printing should be free unless we want color <3
Back to top Go down
A-chan

A-chan

Advertisement!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisement!!   Advertisement!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:00 am

I'm pretty sure postings like those need to be approved first before they go up so I think it might be better to just have a single poster with the info and make the multiple copies.

I'd be willing to help make the advertisements if necessary. I could make a lil chibi for the events to put in the corner or something. Like a chibi maid and chibi zombie. We just gotta figure out what exactly should go on the ad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.innocent-passion.deviantart.com
Half

Half

Advertisement!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisement!!   Advertisement!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:43 am

Don't fret too much. We will eventually have an advertising blitz. BLITZ I TELL YOU (as in we run all over campus with flyers weeeeee) A chibi zombie and a chibi maid sounds cute though for the flyers ^_^
Back to top Go down
Overlord Quel

Overlord Quel

Advertisement!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisement!!   Advertisement!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:50 am

lmao. i love it. i like the targeting idea, but this will mean more work for you guys..... only if your up to it!

(i <3 the rec center's running theme! ahaha... )

we can do a blitz a week before any bakesale, and as soon as fliers come out for chibicon.

suz has her hands busy this week with chibicon, so if anyone would like to make a randomly cute flier for a bake sale or get started on chibicon fliers, i encourage you! (zombies eating cake?)
Back to top Go down
cc

cc

Advertisement!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisement!!   Advertisement!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:55 pm

i dont mind helping to make fliers

i was thinking more of chibi con fliers and then have various separate fliers that advertise a main event during the con such as the zombie game, maid cafe, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advertisement!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisement!!   Advertisement!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertisement!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japan Club - Montclair State University :: Archives :: Chibi Con :: Chibi Con 2010-
Jump to: