Japan Club - Montclair State University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan Club - Montclair State University

japanc.weebly.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cosplay Dating Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lwearssilverpants

Lwearssilverpants

Cosplay Dating Game Empty
PostSubject: Cosplay Dating Game   Cosplay Dating Game Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:57 am

Hey guys!!! So Quel requested for me to put up the rules and guidelines of how the Cosplay Dating Game will proceed. Katie and I will come up with questions for the bachelor and bacholerotte that'll volunteer. Ok so here's how it's gonna go: YOU guys for those who are interested, need to SIGN UP and participate for this panel so we can make it happen and MUST be wearing cosplays. Sign ups should be this tuesday...I need one person to volunteer as a bacholer and another as a bacholerette. Of course I want one of each sex, this is a must. Then I need at least 3-5 people EACH to volunteer as contestants, 5 maximum. So in other words I need 3-5 boys dressed in cosplays for the bacholerette and 3-5 girls dressed in cosplay for the bachelor. Again cosplays MUST be worn for all participants, NO exceptions and you must be a specific character from an anime series or video game. It doesn't matter if your character is from a series or movie. No fanfiction characters or generic characters are allowed Mad (Example- someone dressed as a samurai but not a specific samurai character). Each of the contests will be asked questions once the panel begins relating to their bachelor/ette and questions MUST be answered according to your character. This is the important feature of this panel so if you cannot do this, you will be asked to step down. Therefore it is strongly recommended you cosplay as someone you're actually familiar with. Feel free to suggest questions on this forum and me and Katie will take it into account. Lastly, have lots of fun with this panel and hope to see some participants on 4/24! cheers
-Sid (yours truly with the silver pants)
Back to top Go down
Overlord Quel

Overlord Quel

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay Dating Game   Cosplay Dating Game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:29 am

ok, we put the bill in. i assume you dont need anything that costs money?
Back to top Go down
Lwearssilverpants

Lwearssilverpants

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay Dating Game   Cosplay Dating Game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:08 pm

No, the ppl need to come with their own costumes of course so no monies should be involved. Just make sure you get a microphone for me to use though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay Dating Game   Cosplay Dating Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cosplay Dating Game
Page 1 of 1