Japan Club - Montclair State University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan Club - Montclair State University

japanc.weebly.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why hello there,

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mithos

Mithos

Why hello there, Empty
PostSubject: Why hello there,   Why hello there, Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:24 pm

Well, what can i say.... Hello! My name is Matt Bosque, incoming Computer Science Major at Montclair.

This is probably my first club, even from high school, i've ever been so active in. Should be a very interesting experience, a social, and a new

one.

Interests you say? Look at yours, now look at mine, now back at yours. QUICKLY back at me. Anime, The almighty vidya, and manga. Also

computers and stuff. Steam games, (TF2) you know.

Anime? Glorious Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. I have the drill too! xD

Manga.. Well typical big three (Naruto, OP, Bleach) and then the rarities Soul Eater, Claymore. So forth.

It's an honor to be in the Japan Club, really it is. I hope us freshman can bring up the club, lifting it for what it's worth.

Thanks again for being here!

Back to top Go down
striderJus

striderJus

Why hello there, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there,   Why hello there, Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:32 pm

Sup Matt! Welcome to the forums. Ths year should be fun!

Ive listed all the anime/games i like in my intro thread and dont feel like listin thm again... hope u contribute loads to the club Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike-san

Mike-san

Why hello there, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there,   Why hello there, Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:04 pm

Mithos wrote:

Interests you say? Look at yours, now look at mine, now back at yours. QUICKLY back at me. Anime, The almighty vidya, and manga. Also

computers and stuff. Steam games, (TF2) you know.

Looks like we're going to get along just fine, Matt. =D glad to have you aboard.
Back to top Go down
http://teamwatchusplay.blogspot.com/
Half

Half

Why hello there, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there,   Why hello there, Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:01 pm

You....have.....the...drill?!!!?!?!/ LUCKY SON OF A-

Hi there ^_^ Nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Why hello there, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there,   Why hello there, Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:04 pm

Another spiral powered fan it looks like. Best motivational anime ever. I started a freaking spoof RELIGION on Gurrenism. Fun times. Cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
Half

Half

Why hello there, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there,   Why hello there, Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Hello automatic new friend! Very Happy *has the series boxsets, and the 2nd movie*
Back to top Go down
Mithos

Mithos

Why hello there, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there,   Why hello there, Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:07 pm

*Flash Drill* Netflix for the series. Good enough. First Club meeting, if you see someone with a drill. It's me
Back to top Go down
Half

Half

Why hello there, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there,   Why hello there, Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:07 pm

If you see someone tearing it away and observing it like it's gold, that's me :3 Okay that's an obvious exaggeration <_<
Back to top Go down
A-chan

A-chan

Why hello there, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there,   Why hello there, Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:51 am

I was gonna ask which Matt this is (since there's way too many Matt's now in JC O_O good lord to remember all those new faces!) till i read the has the drill part. I remember you!! You played train wreck with us till the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hours lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.innocent-passion.deviantart.com
Mithos

Mithos

Why hello there, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there,   Why hello there, Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:26 am

Yep, basically the Matt with the drill, if you want to find another way to call me by. Yes, Train wreck was crazy from. From like 5:30 to 9:30?
Back to top Go down
A-chan

A-chan

Why hello there, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there,   Why hello there, Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:04 am

Yes normally that game does not go on that long and I don't think we'll be having the game run that long any more. It shouldn't go over an hour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.innocent-passion.deviantart.com
Mithos

Mithos

Why hello there, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there,   Why hello there, Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:30 am

Regardless, we did have fun xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why hello there, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there,   Why hello there, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why hello there,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japan Club - Montclair State University :: Announcements / Introduction :: Introductions!-
Jump to: