Japan Club - Montclair State University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan Club - Montclair State University

japanc.weebly.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Evening

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JGV

JGV

Good Evening Empty
PostSubject: Good Evening   Good Evening Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:34 am

Hey everyone, my name is Jasmin. I'm sort of new to Montclair--this semester has been more like a rebirth. I transferred here as a junior, last spring, from the Country College of Morris studying business administration. It was mostly my parent's idea. But last summer I finally gathered enough courage, thanks to my girlfriend, to study illustration--what I really wanted to do. So back to square one on the whole college thing.
I started drawing while watching Sailor Moon when I was seven, (I was living in Mexico). From then on I got hooked on manga, like Cardcaptors, and anime, Last Exile (although I feel bad not mentioning my other favorites but I guess we will all get to know each other better--I also would like some new suggestions!). I've also adopted a fixation on East Asian culture and history--with a concentration on Japan. So if you ever want to have an in-depth discussion about Japanese or Asian history and culture, let's have tea some time!

cat
Back to top Go down
http://neko490.deviantart.com
Epithimia

Epithimia

Good Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Hey there, welcome to the club! I'm excited to meet you (even though it's 4 in the morning and I'm laughing at awful webcomics), I hope you come to our next meeting. (Oh god I sound like a shill x_x)
Back to top Go down
mannyC
Secretary
Secretary
mannyC

Good Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:11 am

Hey, another Mexican. Very Happy

Hihi~ Welcome to 日本クラブ. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mannycdesign.tumblr.com
cc

cc

Good Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:58 pm

Ooh welcome to the club and thanks for joining the forums~

Good luck with your illustration studies Wink <3
I wish I was also in that major from time to time but maybe in the future i will go back to school for it hehe. <3

Loving your dA ;o ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Evening
Page 1 of 1