Japan Club - Montclair State University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan Club - Montclair State University

japanc.weebly.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

introductions! yet another

Go down 
+2
Epithimia
yshi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yshi

yshi

introductions! yet another Empty
PostSubject: introductions! yet another   introductions! yet another Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:13 am

Hi all, I met most of you during the meeting last week. I was largely there to function as moral support for JGV, but it turned out to be good fun. For those of you with photographic memory, I'm the shortish Asian girl who sat about mid-row and professed love for wabi sabi. (I also like some anime/manga and recently really enjoyed Pluto but I'm more likely to be found at Comic Con than Anime Con, if you know what I mean!) All the same I'm looking forward to future events, getting to know everyone better, and being a part of the numbers that turns your club into a Class I (???) organization. Go Team!

-val
Back to top Go down
Epithimia

Epithimia

PostSubject: Re: introductions! yet another   introductions! yet another Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:16 pm

I remember wabi sabi! (because of King of the Hill ._.)
Back to top Go down
mannyC
Secretary
Secretary
mannyC

PostSubject: Re: introductions! yet another   introductions! yet another Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:15 am

aaaaaaa I love you for loving Pluto. <3

Also, I volunteered for NY Comic Con last year (or maybe it was the year before?). Never been to an anime specific convention myself.
Back to top Go down
http://mannycdesign.tumblr.com
Mithos

Mithos

PostSubject: Re: introductions! yet another   introductions! yet another Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:07 am

By Wabi Sabi i misread Wasabi T_T fail on my end. Either way welcome, also i do like some Japanese aesthetics such as the zen-like pond gardens, (Which a ghetto one is made outside my house xD) and the Bonsai
Back to top Go down
cc

cc

PostSubject: Re: introductions! yet another   introductions! yet another Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:53 pm

Hey! :'D Thanks for stopping by the forums~

yes yes if we become class one, we will be unstoppable!! *A* !!
Back to top Go down
A-chan

A-chan

PostSubject: Re: introductions! yet another   introductions! yet another Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:58 am

Wish I could've met you by unfortunately I end up at the meetings by the time it's over. ;A; Hope to see you at events!
Back to top Go down
http://www.innocent-passion.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: introductions! yet another   introductions! yet another Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

introductions! yet another
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japan Club - Montclair State University :: Announcements / Introduction :: Introductions!-
Jump to: