Japan Club - Montclair State University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan Club - Montclair State University

japanc.weebly.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Shows~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cc

cc

Game Shows~ Empty
PostSubject: Game Shows~   Game Shows~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:13 pm

Are we still having some sort of anime quiz game show this semester? =o
Back to top Go down
Epithimia

Epithimia

Game Shows~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Shows~   Game Shows~ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:34 am

I think the gamers quiz show is this semester and ours is next semester. I was wondering that myself because I'm totally down with coming up with questions again ^_^
Back to top Go down
cc

cc

Game Shows~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Shows~   Game Shows~ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:01 am

yea i dont mind having an anime quiz show two times a year, one during fall and one during spring.
It would be cool cause then we can be more creative and come up with some kind of theme per game show. :)
Back to top Go down
Overlord Quel

Overlord Quel

Game Shows~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Shows~   Game Shows~ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:49 am

ooooooh... themed gameshow....

i think we should do a gameshow this semester.... me and suz were rambling on about questions...

I could help write some of the questions, since id never win anyway. >_<

maybe we could do a broader japanese one? instead of anime/manga we could do general trivia about japan. and the meetings leading up to it, we could teach mini lessons... >_>

the school teacher in me is coming out again... i have no one to tutor... U_U

such as... the arts, food, geography, language, history, technology, media, etc...
Back to top Go down
cc

cc

Game Shows~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Shows~   Game Shows~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:24 am

I dont know if we can do a gameshow...i will bring it up in the next eboard meeting or talk to jess about it this weekend cause then we would need to put in a thing with csi asap and present a bill asap xD;;
Back to top Go down
Overlord Quel

Overlord Quel

Game Shows~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Shows~   Game Shows~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:39 am

Maybe we could do it on the cheap? No refreshments, small prizes? Or take it from matching funds?
Back to top Go down
cc

cc

Game Shows~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Shows~   Game Shows~ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:59 am

no because we already spent our money on three events doing matching funds
i would rather have a nice event than an event where we had to go super cheap :p
Back to top Go down
Overlord Quel

Overlord Quel

Game Shows~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Shows~   Game Shows~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:35 am

U_U.. i suppose,... well maybe we can start working on an epic one for next semester?
Back to top Go down
Waqas

Waqas

Game Shows~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Shows~   Game Shows~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:15 am

alex trebeck should host the quiz show niipah I love you :3
Back to top Go down
cc

cc

Game Shows~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Shows~   Game Shows~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:33 pm

@quel
and anyway we do not have any other funds left for this semester. Smile
we can plan one next semester and see how it turns out~ (to balance with chibi con)

@waqas
alex? =o
Back to top Go down
Waqas

Waqas

Game Shows~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Shows~   Game Shows~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:57 am

@waqas
alex? =o[/quote]

yesh. ♥️ monkey

alex trebek is the host of the tv game show jeopardy. http://thesonicspread.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Alex_Trebek.jpg

if we can't get him we can always get the wheel of fortune's pat sajak, or at least his creepy 3 year old son

Game Shows~ 11060011

O__O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Shows~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Shows~   Game Shows~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Shows~
Page 1 of 1