Japan Club - Montclair State University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan Club - Montclair State University

japanc.weebly.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have arrived!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
S_M_Z

S_M_Z

I have arrived! Empty
PostSubject: I have arrived!   I have arrived! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:32 pm

Not that I actually contribute much to this club, but that's not important at the moment!
For those of you who don't recognize the same user name I have for everything, it's Kevin. You know me, I'm loud and useless and have cool hair.

Say, did I plug the fact that I hijacked our practically-dead club blog? No? Well! I have indeed done that thing I just said I did.
http://japanclubatmsu.blogspot.com/

I intend to keep it updated every week with a compilation of CC's minutes, event info as well as ever-useful weekly discoveries, such as the fact that Axel can't play Tic-Tac-Toe, and that Josh sounds like a terrifying squeaking frog when he yells.

This forum is pretty cozy, I'm looking forward to having more people to use it. So, that said, hello everybody!
Back to top Go down
cc

cc

I have arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived!   I have arrived! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Oh heyhey!
Thanks for joining. I am hoping 90% of the club members will join the forum...as well as non-club members such as other clubs people and just people who are interested in what we are up to ;o !!

Oh nice add-on to the minutes. :) <3
I like it!

If you want me to add those on to the minutes when i post em up here at the forums also, just send me a PM
Back to top Go down
Half

Half

I have arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived!   I have arrived! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:26 pm

NOT A FROG D:<
Back to top Go down
Overlord Quel

Overlord Quel

I have arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived!   I have arrived! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:58 am

lmao.... i read the blog at work and this one guy is really confused why im laughing by myself at the monitor.

kevin, your minutes are great. i cant wait for next week.

- quel
Back to top Go down
S_M_Z

S_M_Z

I have arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived!   I have arrived! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:35 am

Heh, I'm glad people seem to be enjoying them. I thought it would be a neat idea, especially for a club like ours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived!   I have arrived! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have arrived!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japan Club - Montclair State University :: Announcements / Introduction :: Introductions!-
Jump to: