Japan Club - Montclair State University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan Club - Montclair State University

japanc.weebly.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just another introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lenex180

Lenex180

Just another introduction Empty
PostSubject: Just another introduction   Just another introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:39 am

Hi, my name is Laura! I'm new to MSU this semester, just transferred in.

I was talking with one of my roommates and I suppose clubs are the popular thing and a helpful tool to meet people! So I figured Japan Club might be the place to start. I took a course in East meets West Humanities so I'm pretty knowledgeable about Asian Culture and Art, I love it a lot specifically Japan. I also used to be a really huge Anime nerd. But not so much anymore, who knows that could change. I currently just try to stay up-to-date with the Bleach Manga because I am hoping for the awesome return of Grimmjow which will probably never happen. *cries*

Anyways, Yeah, I'm super knowledgeable about Anime, and some Japanese culture so I'm down with discussing anything really.

-Laura
Back to top Go down
http://llrosso.daportfolio.com/
Lwearssilverpants

Lwearssilverpants

PostSubject: Re: Just another introduction   Just another introduction Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:30 am

Cool yay for new ppl! Were you at the meeting yesterday? Mighta seen you but don't really know any of the newest names and faces.
Back to top Go down
Lenex180

Lenex180

PostSubject: Re: Just another introduction   Just another introduction Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:23 am

No I missed the meeting. I didn't find out about it till later in the evening but plan to come to the japanimation night tonight. If that's still gonna happen in the student center.
Back to top Go down
http://llrosso.daportfolio.com/
Waqas

Waqas

PostSubject: Re: Just another introduction   Just another introduction Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:25 am

@Lenex180 hiiii!!! ooooooooh is that Yuko from the series xxxHolic!!?? i LOVEEE xxxHolic and LOVE Yuko!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce

(but Zashiki-warashi is my favorite I love you I love you I love you I love you )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another introduction   Just another introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japan Club - Montclair State University :: Announcements / Introduction :: Introductions!-
Jump to: