Japan Club - Montclair State University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan Club - Montclair State University

japanc.weebly.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Bake Sale Ideas!

Go down 
+3
SSJ2 Gohan
Jess S
cc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cc

cc

New Bake Sale Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: New Bake Sale Ideas!   New Bake Sale Ideas! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:55 am

Since the semester is ending, why not have a thread for any bake sale ideas you might have and want to share with everyone?
Please post any suggestions or ideas.

Thank you! :)
-CC
Back to top Go down
Jess S

PostSubject: Re: New Bake Sale Ideas!   New Bake Sale Ideas! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:17 am

: D I'm looking into what we can bake with the ingredients we've got and so far here's the list:

cinnamon muffins
chocolate cookies w/ powdered sugar top
chocolate chip cookies

cutsie stuff:

http://www.delish.com/recipefinder/cheesecake-on-a-stick

snickerdoodles, thumb print cookies
Back to top Go down
SSJ2 Gohan

SSJ2 Gohan

PostSubject: Re: New Bake Sale Ideas!   New Bake Sale Ideas! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:17 am

Jello pies(very simple and realli fast to make) and smiling sugar cookies.

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Smiling-Sugar-Cookies

ill get the jello pie recipe from my mom wen i can

- John (Roxasissy) Savasta
Back to top Go down
A-chan

A-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Bake Sale Ideas!   New Bake Sale Ideas! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am

Themed treats depending on when the sale is. Like October, Halloween themed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.innocent-passion.deviantart.com
cc

cc

PostSubject: Re: New Bake Sale Ideas!   New Bake Sale Ideas! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:26 am

I think we also need more people to help out baking.
I appreciate those who do bake, but sometimes i feel that some members should help out too since we are earning money for the club.
Back to top Go down
Jess S

PostSubject: Re: New Bake Sale Ideas!   New Bake Sale Ideas! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:27 am

yeah! we'll whip 'em into shape *determined pose*

Back to top Go down
cc

cc

PostSubject: Re: New Bake Sale Ideas!   New Bake Sale Ideas! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:35 am

yea!! xD

oh ya I also found taiyaki thingers at mitsuwa so if we want anymore to buy, we dont need to order em online. its so much less of a hassle.

and i have a friend living at clove road next semester. i am going to try to ask him if we can use his kitchen sometimes too. its not definite, but its worth a try. =)
Back to top Go down
Jess S

PostSubject: Re: New Bake Sale Ideas!   New Bake Sale Ideas! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:39 am

yay! Clove road kitchen <3

oh! CC, have you ever heard of anzu-ame? it's candied plum/apricot and it's suppose to be popular at festivals but I haven't found a clear recipe yet (i'm kinda trying out a few things right now cuz our apricot tree is blooming but nothing too spectacular happened)
Back to top Go down
A-chan

A-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Bake Sale Ideas!   New Bake Sale Ideas! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:40 am

i have a Doraemon frying pan i got at AN. it's not a big one, it's lil but if you can use it if you can figure out something to make with it. o-o it imprints Doraemon's face. lol <3 i made Doraemon pancakes once with it
Back to top Go down
http://www.innocent-passion.deviantart.com
cc

cc

PostSubject: Re: New Bake Sale Ideas!   New Bake Sale Ideas! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:42 am

oooh yea~ :D i can try to ask my mom about it. if not then try to check out japanese bake cook books x)

awww that is so cute adri! :D <3
Back to top Go down
striderJus

striderJus

PostSubject: Re: New Bake Sale Ideas!   New Bake Sale Ideas! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:12 am

How about cookies shaped like a shuriken or maneki neko?
Back to top Go down
cc

cc

PostSubject: Re: New Bake Sale Ideas!   New Bake Sale Ideas! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:36 am

That sounds good :D
Back to top Go down
cc

cc

PostSubject: Re: New Bake Sale Ideas!   New Bake Sale Ideas! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:31 pm

i think maybe we should have a bake sale day~ where ppl come to buy a cupcake and then they can decorate it 8D

keke
Back to top Go down
Waqas

Waqas

PostSubject: Re: New Bake Sale Ideas!   New Bake Sale Ideas! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:05 am

What a Tiyaki "thinger?" (._.') The Taiyaki cakes should be in the shape of Magikarp Surprised) i think a good way of attracting people to the bake sale would be making all the desserts/sweets colorful. i know a lot of traditional japanese sweets are, so it shouldn't be too hard. maybe like a special design with all the treats in the form of japanese symbol like eggplant or good luck kitty face. monkey is it possible to have the bakesale in front of the student quad? that would a great place since many people pass there. ooh we can also make an design out of the origami like paper cranes, makes red ones to form a circle, then black ones as the outline of the circle, tape it all to the wall to create a big japanese "empire under the sun" sun O_O
Back to top Go down
Overlord Quel

Overlord Quel

PostSubject: Re: New Bake Sale Ideas!   New Bake Sale Ideas! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:50 pm

im going to push for having a bakesale in UN. There have been a lot of clubs doing bake sales there, sometimes repeatedly. They say they have permission from ms.hayes, from the registars office. sometimes they disguise it as an information session. Also, I have to note that there is virtually NO enforcement or consquences associated with breaking "sodexho's rules." I say screw them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bake Sale Ideas!   New Bake Sale Ideas! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Bake Sale Ideas!
Page 1 of 1